Material Audit Management Specialist
Kelly Scientific Resources is a specialty service of Kelly Services??. As the world's largest provider of HR solutions to the scientific community, Kelly Scientific Resources is focused exclusively on placing skilled scientific professionals in contract, contract–to–hire, and full–time science jobs across a full spectrum of related industries and disciplines. We have an exciting temporary opportunity in Sunnyvale, CA for a Material Audit Management Specialist. Job Title: Material Audit Management Specialist Duties:
- Review and Disposition incoming materials, product and Batch Records.
- Initiate and revise material specifications, set up supporting supplier documentation files and part number documentation to meet regulatory expectations.
- Logistics, execution and closure of Internal audits.
- External audits on–site and desktop and Regulatory/Client Inspections Manage drafting of response to regulatory and third–party audits/inspections.
- Manage Supplier Quality activities, including material and supplier qualification.
- BS with Biopharmaceutical industry experience required or with a concentration in Quality Assurance or Regulatory
Why Kelly ?? ?
Kelly?? Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests–it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ??
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non–traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.