Sales Order Processor
Leading manufacturing business in Milton Keynes are on the hunt for an experienced Sales Order Processor to join their team.
We are partnering with a leading manufacturing business in Milton Keynes. Continued growth and internal promotion has created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Order Processor to join the team.
Sales Order Processor Responsibilities:
- Processing high volumes of customer orders
- Processing orders on the internal systems
- Electronically dispatching goods
- Answering a high volume of calls and dealing with enquiries about deliveries, any product issues and general questions
- Dealing with any complaints effectively and trying to offer a first time resolution
- Managing an email account and responding to any incoming emails
- Dealing with large business accounts
- Keeping an eye on stock levels
- Delivering a high level of customer service and professionalism throughout
- Working with various teams including Sales, Logistics and Supply Chain
Sales Order Processor Requirements:
- Experience within a sales background, ideally as a sales order processor, sales executive or sales administrator with customer services.
- Knowledge of SAP is advantageous but not essential
- Strong organisational skills are essential as is administrative and communication skills.
Whats on offer?
- Onsite parking
- Leading international business
- Flexible working opportunities