Compliance & Oversight Specialist for Investment Funds #160207
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Are you ready to build up your career in our multifaceted state-of-the-art organisation that values diversity and offers flexibility? By joining our Team you will have a chance to build up your career within the oversight area. In this role your tasks will include:
- Oversight of functions delegated by Swiss and Luxembourg fund management companies
- Portfolio management
- Global fund distribution
- Supervision of other tasks, e.g. custody bank, fund administration, investment guideline monitoring
- Support in the execution of Proxy Voting rights for Swiss funds
- Support in Class Action filing for Swiss and Luxembourg funds
- Prepare reporting documents for senior management of Swiss and Luxembourg funds or respective institutional clients/investors
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Law or equivalent post graduate studies (CFA, CAIA or similar education as an asset)
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in the investment fund business with regards to European domiciled fund structures
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German would be a strong plus
- Strong analytical skills, good understanding of financial instruments and investment funds
- Performance oriented, hands-on mentality with ability to work independently
- Open for project work related tasks and projects with remote oversight
- Good organization and communication skills
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.