Intern in Transfer Pricing (Lviv)
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will participate in the execution of different types of engagements ranging from projects on the preparation of local TP documents to multinational projects on implementation of the recent BEPS initiatives. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Operating with different TP related databases.
- Processing downloads from databases and conducting benchmarking studies.
- Conducting industry and market analysis.
- Reviewing and analyzing documents and information prepared and provided by the clients.
We expect that you are the last year student or graduate with:
- Knowledge of economics and tax law.
- Knowledge of English (at least Upper-Intermediate level).
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly.
- Good numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Are you ready to learn, grow and make an impact?
Join PwC. Be a game changer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.