Accountant, Regulatory Reporting - 12 month FTC
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Responsible for preparation and review of HK licensed entities’ regulatory returns (SFC/HKMA)
- Support new regulatory demands and change projects, as well as finance infrastructure build-out and improvements
- Support to define business requirements for projects in relation to regulatory change and operational improvement. Responsible for solution delivery, testing and implementation
- Deal with queries from the regulators relating to financials, regulatory reports and MI, and liaise with internal/external auditors on audits and ad-hoc reviews
- Support financial and capital analysis for projects and new business/products
- Collaborate with various functions and business partners e.g. Business, Operations, Product Control, Treasury, Finance Change, etc.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- Qualified Accountant
- Relevant 5 years or above proven work experience in the financial services sector
- Knowledge in Hong Kong regulatory reporting and accounting standards
- Effective communication skills and phenomenal analytical ability
- Able to work independently and collaborate effectively with business partners
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.