Accounts Receivable Specialist, MedRevN LLC
Medical Billing AR Specialist Responsibilities and Duties
- Balance electronically submitted claims every day.
- Oversee outstanding balances and ensure clients pay as billed.
- Prepare invoices and reconcile billing with accounts receivables.
- Assure quality assurance and billing audits.
- Assess unpaid claims and research denials for timely payment and cash flow.
- Get inquiries or complaints on patient accounts from patients, insurance carriers and employers.
- Discuss with patients on financial obligations’ account balances.
- Apply payments and adjustments to patient accounts.
- Adhere to insurance payers for appeals and errors processing.
- Assess and update patient and insurance demographics.
- Evaluate management practice claim formats for accuracy.
- Understand applicable coding guidelines and state and federal care guidelines.
- Assess and resolve denied claims on EDI reports.
- Notify management on trends or denials.
- Generate working medical credit balance reports.
Degree Title: BBA / B.Com / Equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Apply By Date: Nov 07, 2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.