Logistics, distribution and supply chain business business in Milton Keynes are on the hunt for an experienced Service Scheduler to join their team.
We are partnering with a well established European logistics, distribution and supply chain business in Milton Keynes Keynes. Increased demand of the last six months and extra demand on field based staff has created the need for another Service Scheduler to join the team on a permanent basis.
Service Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Planning and coordinating field service engineer activities
- Coordinate with other regional office personnel to ensure standards of service delivery to customers
- Responding to all customer interactions and managing customer data
- Generating customer quotations
- Liaise with regional technical management in highlighting performance issues concerning the region's engineers
- Proactively driving the growth of maintenance plans
- Logging and processing call's in a timely manner
- Driving continuous improvements
- Managing Stakeholders expectations
- Proactive planning and organising post sales activities
- Organising engineers to maximise productivity
Service Scheduler Requirements:
- Previous planning experience, preferably with field engineers.
- Experience of working with bespoke planning software, arranging service engineer's calls.
- Highly organised with good attension to detail
- Liaison with parts supply and sales departments.
- Be a confident problem solver
- Telephone skills.
- Computer literate.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Onsite parking
- growing business!
- Long term development opportunities