Senior Accountant - New Zealand and Australia CA Services
Based In Jaipur, the role-holder will be part of a global accounting team that delivers high quality accounting service to clients. The role-holder will focus on delivering compliance work initially. There will be opportunities to help with management accounting and reporting, budgets, cash flows, valuations, due diligence, business proposals, tax advisory, forecasting, general advisory services. The role is busy and demanding but offers excellent opportunities. We’re an ACCA Approved Employer.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Compile statutory financial statements and income tax returns for New Zealand individuals, sole-traders, partnerships, trusts and companies.
- Research and provide tax and business advice and recommendations to our Director on New Zealand, Australian and UK tax law application.
- Train, coach and develop company accounting staff.
- Collaborate with other non-accounting staff to ensure appropriate support is provided to our accounting teams, as and when required.
- Stay up to date with latest changes to direct and indirect tax and payroll legislation by attending online webinars, reading relevant material, etc.
- Assist with other accounting duties, as required.
Qualifications, Required Skills and Experience
- Qualified or near qualified ACCA/CA (Essential)
- 4+ years’ experience in “record-to-report” accounting processes; or master’s degree with 6+ years’ experience in CA environment (Essential).
- Xero Certified (Desirable).
- Excellent English written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team management and troubleshooting skills.
- Enthusiastic, well organised, able to work in a reactive and fast paced environment, and prepared to work hard.
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google Drive