Senior Business Advisory Services Accountant
Based In Jaipur, the role-holder will be part of a global accounting team that delivers high quality accounting service to clients. They will contribute to the company’s success and productivity by providing our clients with quality “record-to-report” accounting services. The role is busy and demanding but offers excellent opportunities. We’re an ACCA Approved Employer.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide quality hands-on “record-to-report” accounting services and ensure excellent client relationships are maintained.
- Resolve client queries and disputes, manage service levels and deadlines, prepare regular reports; manage billing for clients in role holder’s portfolio.
- Analyse client data and develop intelligent reporting metrics and dashboards to help provide key insights to our clients’ businesses.
- Create budgets and track performance and analyse reasons for budget variances; create cash flow forecasts and rolling forecasts.
- Supervise and review work of up to five assistant accountants, who process transactions, and ensure high standards are maintained at all times.
- Train, coach and develop up to five assistant accountants.
- Achieve budgeted chargeable hours, fee and profitability targets for themselves and their team.
- Assist with onboarding processes for new clients assigned to your portfolio.
- Stay up to date with latest changes to indirect tax and payroll legislation by attending online webinars, reading relevant material, etc.
- Assist with other general book-keeping and accounting duties, as required.
Qualifications, Required Skills and Experience
- Qualified or part-qualified ACCA/CA with 4+ years’ experience in “record-to-report” accounting processes; or master’s degree with 6+ years’ experience in “record-to-report” accounting processes (Essential).
- Xero Certified (Desirable).
- Excellent English written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team management and troubleshooting skills.
- Enthusiastic, well organised, able to work in a reactive and fast paced environment, and prepared to work hard.
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google Drive.