Senior Accountant - Up to $90K
- Once inside you will understand the benefit a move to this firm will make on your future career.
- Inherit a solid business portfolio worth $400K in annual fees
- Impressive client turnovers up to $100M across sectors
- Majority of book consists of 'cream of the crop' - 60% made up of HNW and ASX listed groups.
- Approximately 50% advisory requirement from clients
- Growth role
- Mid-tier accounting practice achieving its goals in maintaining its position.
- They hold the status as one of the most reputable firms in the area
- Continuously hitting growth targets and being known as a local firm that deals with complex and interesting clients inside and outside of the Hunter Region
- As a multi-service firm, the Partners will provide you with opportunities to further develop your skillset and support interests of working within other business divisions.
- 2 likeminded Accountants will directly report to you
- Impressive Leadership model - Industry recognized Partners to mentor your development into Management
- Build on client referrals, strengthen existing relationships and have the ability to monitor workflow, budgeting and training of your team and contribute to the firms direction and strategy.
- Additional annual leave options
- Flexible hours to suit your needs - later start desired? Or earlier finish?
- Client/Staff referral bonuses
- Discounted gym memberships and access to facilities at work
- Active staff social - dedicated committee in place to promote weekly and monthly activities
- Strong emphasis on community engagement - paid days to volunteer or choice to donate to preferred NFP's
- At least 3 years experience as an Accountant within an Australian Accounting firm. Completing or completed the CA or CPA qualification.