Advanced Accountant Closing & Reporting
Join our cutting-edge Finance team!
Our multicultural Finance team at our Global Finance Center in Budapest has been instrumental to the finance transformation of the Company, we are designing, building and running the finance operations.
Partner with the best
The R2R Global Ops Finance Team is highly visible within the company and will be primary responsible for the coordination, preparation and delivery of accurate, consistent and timely results of the accounts.
As an Advanced Accountant Closing & Reporting, you will be responsible for:
- Performing month-end closing, fixing, stabilizing activities (preparing and posting MJE, running reports) to ensure recording of journal entries are meeting business deadlines and requirements
- Performing monthly and quarterly account reconciliation review according to Baker Hughes' Policies
- Identifying and solving backlog issues to ensure daily tasks are completed on-time
- Providing ad hoc reports to HQ, local controllership team and other finance functions and appropriate financial data and supporting documentation to internal auditing
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor' s degree in a related finance subject and have demonstrable work experience in an accounting environment
- Have account reconciliation experience
- Have SAP/Oracle (or other ERP) knowledge
- Have MS Excel and MS outlook knowledge
- Have strong oral and written communication skills in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location in Hungary (up to 3-5 days/ week)
- Flexibility in your work-schedule
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary working office policy
- Wellbeing activities by volunteer teams
- Supplementary private medical care option
- Safety net of life insurance
- Additional flexible benefit framework