Accountant Closing & Reporting
Join our cutting-edge Finance team!
Our Global Operations Finance Team provides support for the business for closing of the books world-wide. We are in contact with local and regional business controller-ship teams. Our services include, preparatory and closing activities in Cash and Banking, Closing & Reporting, Inter company areas.
Partner with the best
The R2R Global Ops Finance Team is highly visible within the company and will be primary responsible for the coordination, preparation and delivery of accurate, consistent and timely results of the accounts.
As Accountant Closing & Reporting, you will be responsible for:
- driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls and operational excellence to deliver accurate, actual financial reporting and analysis.
- Detecting and signaling flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Contributing to projects as a team member.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in a related finance subject and have demonstrable work experience in an accounting environment
- Have account reconciliation experience
- Have SAP/Oracle (or other ERP) knowledge
- Have MS Excel and MS Outlook knowledge
- Have strong oral and written communication skills in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location in Hungary (up to 3-5 days/ week)
- Flexibility in your work-schedule
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary working office policy
- Wellbeing activities by volunteer teams
- Supplementary private medical care option
- Safety net of life insurance
- Additional flexible benefit framework