A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you'll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients' information.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Under supervision and with support of experienced auditors, you will be taking part in:
- Reviewing companies' accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology;
- Giving assurance to stockholders that the financial statements are true and correct;
- Audits under the International Standards on Auditing;
- Organizing and attending client meetings;
- Advisory and consulting engagements with regard to local accounting principles;
- Performing defined tasks in audit projects;
What we offer:
- You will have a 'Coach' and a 'Buddy' to help you integrate, develop and perform;
- You will undertake a blended learning programme involving: professional qualifications (Statutory Accounting, audit courses, ACCA) and gaining knowledge of the industry and market;
- Access to global best practices and professional know-how in an international setting;
- Company training and oppоrtunities for career growth;
- Challenging and interesting projects;
- Chance to work as a part of a positive and experienced team;
- Central office location;
- Comprehensive remuneration and employee benefit programme;
What are we looking for:
- University degree (Bachelor or Master Degree) in Finance/Accounting/Economics, or related disciplines;
- Excellent command of English and Bulgarian;
- Interest in financial reporting;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Flexibility to travel;
- Proactiveness and ability to prioritize different tasks;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.