EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
We are looking for a specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! As a part of our global team you will responsible for gathering requirements and identifying business needs. You will cooperate closely with both development team and end users to provide solution that meets the best established business goal.
Skills and attributes for success:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar role
- Practical knowledge of BPMN, UML
- Excellent knowledge of analysing and modelling business processes
- Good analytical, communication and organizational skills (meetings facilitations, ability to align with key stakeholders in Front Office & IT)
- Experience in agile software development
- Good English language verbal and written communication
- Knowledge or experience in the area of finance, taxes and economics will be an advantage
- Experience in support of very high profiles in delivery execution, e.g. for global initiatives will be an advantage
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.