Accounts Payables Clerk
Leading Manufacturing and Automation business in Milton Keynes are on the hunt for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their Finance team.
We are partnering with a leading Manufacturing and Automation business and one of the most initiative in the UK. Extra demand on the business and a pending retirement has created a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payables Clerk to join the team.
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Accurate processing, coding and matching of invoices against purchase Orders with a 3 way matching system
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve invoicing queries in a professional manner on a timely basis and to comply with statutory requirements
- Make payments to suppliers and reconcile supplier accounts.
- Liaising with Business unit teams as necessary to resolve issues
- Review of invoices on hold and clear in a timely manner
- Assist with Month End and Year End as and when required.
- Supplier reconciliations
- Handling all post/emails related invoices and any other related duties including scanning
- Checking subcontractor payments prior processing
- Supporting the finance team as required
Accounts Payable Clerk Requirements:
- A proactive team player who is willing to assist with a variety of financial activities as and when required.
- Have working knowledge of Excel - VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables.
- At least a few years AP Experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with a variety of employees at various levels across the business.
- An adaptive individual who can pick up new processes quickly
Whats on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- On site parking!
- Flexible working policies
- Secure business supported by European group