An excellent opportunity has arisen within a growing Manufacturing and Production business, who through their growth are in need of a driven Credit Controller to join their Cambridge based team and successfully chase the aged debt of the business. Working within a tight knit team in Cambridge the role will be a challenging but highly rewarding opportunity for the successful candidate.
This Manufacturing and Production business have been going from strength to strength within recent months, growth which has been driven by their closely knit and hard working team in Cambridge. The Credit Controller will step into this team with the opportunity to support the continued growth of the business moving forward.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Supporting the existing team of Credit Controllers
- To chase outstanding debt by phone, letter and email.
- Negotiate repayment plans, produce reports for senior manager.
- Deal with and resolve client queries.
- Reconcile accounts on a weekly basis.
- Allocating cash and raising invoices.
- Supporting with purchase ledger and ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate for the Credit Controller position will be:
- Proven in reducing debtors days
- Previous experience working in a high volume manufacturing and production environment
- Confident in working closely with both internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Confident user of Excel, capable of handling a high amount of data
- Additional purchase ledger experience would be advantageous
The successful applicant for the Credit Controller will be joining a business on which they can have a real impact on, and assit with their growth strategy into 2021. The role will be able to provide a competitive salary and benefits package.