- Excellent opportunity to join a growing business.
- Chance to really make add value the finance team.
A leading manufacturer in the North Derbyshire area
- Develop, implement and review controls to drive accurate and timely decision-making information, accounting and reporting for the Operations P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash-flow
- Drive KPIs, month-end reporting, forecasting and budgeting in accordance with agreed business timescales for the Operations P&L
- Identify, mitigate and escalate risks and opportunities as appropriate
- Business case preparation (eg new products, make vs buy, capital investment)
- Hands-on management of the costing process within a manufacturing environment
- Cost analysis including work and labour variances
- Present accurate and relevant financial information
- Supporting ad-hoc projects as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Experience as a Management Accountant or similar
- Manufacturing experience
- Strong IT and finance system skills and advanced Excel skills
- Confident communicator - able to liaise with colleagues at all levels in the organisation
- Preferably experience of System implementations and change programmes
Competitive salary and package
Chance to make a difference within the finance team of a growing business