If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for! Join us as a Junior Accountant, and you'll become a vital part of our company.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organization that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Junior Accountant, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organization, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assisting accounting processes for Arla Foods, mostly supporting Arla’s entities in Scandinavian countries
- Having contact with finance documentation mostly in English
- Using your accounting, finance & administration knowledge or having the possibility to learn it from us
- Team cooperation in order to improve processes
- Being taught operational excellence by senior colleagues (buddies) in a friendly environment
- Participation in process optimization projects with respect to you work-life balance
- Processing requirements coming in from Business Groups
What we expect from you:
- Very good English in speaking & writing,
- Higher education or students who are available to work full-time,
- Good knowledge of computer programs (MS Office),
- Analytical thinking, creativity, pro-activeness and ingenuity,
- Organizational skills,
- If you know other languages then English, we will make sure you make good use of it.
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office