Tax Professional - VAT
About KPMG in Malta
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
Are you an accountant or a lawyer ready to embark on, or extend, your career in taxation? KPMG is seeking to recruit a Tax Professional to join its well-established VAT team within the taxation function.
The chosen candidate will:
- Advise and assist a portfolio of Maltese and international clients to comply with their VAT compliance obligations;
- Proactively assisting clients in identifying value-adding solutions and assisting clients with ad hoc VAT advisory engagements;
- Demonstrate the ability to interface with clients and manage internal and external relationships and expectations; and
- Help to drive forward change initiatives and work cooperatively with team members, in a fast-paced working environment characterised by tight deadlines.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' post qualification experience in VAT;
- A professional qualification in Accountancy or Law;
- Good command of EU VAT law and case law;
- Strong collaboration, team building, and organisational skills;
- Effective communications skills; and
- Strong English communication skills.
If the above resonates with you, and you consider yourself to be a dynamic and proactive person who is willing to learn and adapt easily, you are the candidate we are looking for.
KPMG offers a dynamic working environment in a professional services firm where the growth and development of the individual are as important as the growth of the firm itself. KPMG also offers the opportunity to advise a varied client-base ranging from local family businesses to high net worth individuals and from charitable institutions to large multi-national groups engaged in different industry sectors.
Should the above vacancy interest you, please visit our website via the apply button below to submit your application.