Sr Anlyst, Fin Plan & Analy
The Lead Analyst will be responsible for extracting revenue data from various transactional systems and LOB’s (Manual Files) , validate the extracted data, cleanse/standardize and load them into respective staging tables through batch (ETL Informatica/SQL Loader) processing and make sure they are available for various Business Day wise reporting requirements. S/he is also expected to work on Analysis and Reporting on Revenue Data.
- To collect, input quality and scheduling all revenue and client hierarchy data pertains to CPP
- To interface with rest of CPP operations team, shared services technology group and different data owners
- To manage the data input schedule for manual and automated feeds that encompass revenue, net interest revenue, product mappings, cost center and client hierarchies
- To perform data quality checks on various source data to make sure they meet the data requirements
- To manage associated responsibilities assigned with CPP Production time line
- Support other initiatives to meet common objective of CPP
Bachelor Degree in a financial discipline such as accounting, finance, statistics, or economics, Science/Engineering
Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of overall experience (Finance experience will be a plus)
- Intermediate knowledge on SQL (ability to write medium complex queries)
- Knowledge on BI reporting tool like (Microsoft Power BI, Business Objects, Tableau, Qlikview, etc…) will be a plus
- Superb communication skills - Strong written and oral communications skills
- Self-starter – Should drive change on their own with minimal direction needed
- Analytical – Ability to easily dive into very arcane details on allocations and bring it up to the appropriate level of audience they are communicating with
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Confident and calm demeanor with ability to perform under pressure and handle difficult situations
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.