“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) provide independent, objective and commercial risk focused assurance to the Board Audit Committee to assist the Group in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of its stakeholders. GA&A are recognised by Ernst & Young and PwC as the leading internal audit function among Australian peers in the financial services industry.
See yourself in our team
The Tech and Cyber audit team within the GA&A department provides coverage over the technology portfolio as well as critical projects and suppliers across the Bank. The team is structured as a shared service model to provide a centre of excellence for IT audit assurance to the business audit teams.
The team adds value to the Group by:
- Executing high quality, risk-focused assurance work which provides management with powerful insights and recommendations for improving the control environment in line with Group strategic objectives
- Providing independent, objective assurance to the Board Audit Committee regarding the adequacy and effectiveness of the risk management and control frameworks of the Bank
- Continuously seeking ways to execute audits efficiently, without negatively impacting audit coverage/quality
Do work that matters
- Participate in the timely execution of IT audits within agreed timeframes and in line with the GA&A Audit Methodology
- Interview customers and conduct process walkthroughs to understand the risk and control environment to identify, draft and theme accurate and timely observations for weekly reporting and recommendations to improve and simplify internal control processes
- Test key controls by gathering relevant audit evidence and interpreting data and document test plans, results and conclusions clearly and concisely and performing issue validation of closed issues
- Participate in the management of high quality, risk-focused assurance work which provides management with powerful insights and recommendations for improving the control environment in line with Group strategic objectives
- Identify commercial insights for the customer related to the business area or function being audited and effectively manage timelines, communication and expectations
- Develop internal relationships within GA&A to enable effective knowledge and resource sharing
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Solid experience in auditing IT controls across banking eco-systems with strong knowledge of application controls, IT security, identity and access management, systems development, change & release management, incident & problem management, systems resilience
- Experience in auditing cloud-based environments or API technologies is highly desirable
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Business or Technology related fields
- Professional qualifications in Information Technology (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, ITIL)
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and senior stakeholder engagement
Is this your next challenge then apply now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 04/12/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.