Accounts Payable Associate
Global Finance Operations Accounts Payable is responsible for maintaining correct records of corporate and fund transactions of EU and NOAM entities in AP ledger. Additionally team instructs payments to vendors and runs fund reimbursement processes, assists internal and external business partners within customer service role. Fixed assets and vendor records set up and maintenance are part of daily operations as well. We’re currently looking for a candidate to fill in AP Associate role.
- Verification and posting of invoices, credit notes and journal entries to accurately and timely capture document details into the payables system.
- Preparing cost allocations to invoices processed.
- Ensuring accurate coding, approval and the correct document type is assigned.
- Preparing and processing payments in a timely manner.
- Recording fixed assets transactions and asset documentation maintenance for all FT entities.
- Performing month-end closure activities.
- Review of periodic accounting and tax-related reports from your responsibilities’ scope.
- Vendor data set up and maintenance.
- Timely handling incoming internal and external queries from customers.
- Taking part in process review, working on process improvements in your responsibilities’ scope.
- Preparing documentation / additional explanations for internal and external audit reviews.
- Additional tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Working in compliance with international accounting standards and internal company procedures.
- Maintaining established quality, productivity and timeliness standards
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Ability to communicate in English effectively both orally and in writing.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree – Finance, Economics, Business or Accounting preferred.
- Previous work experience on similar position.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Solid self-organization skills including time management and multitasking.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to learn new skills easily and readiness to broaden your knowledge.
- Proficient MS Office skills.