The ideal candidate will be able to oversee all activities of the accounting and tax accounting and is involved in the supervision and management of general accounting activities, analyses, business partnership, and the maintenance of effective internal controls while ensuring statutory compliance in all accounting initiatives.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for the day-to-day aspects of the business’s accounting and reporting functions and reports directly to the Finance Manager who takes responsibility over the entire financial department.
BU: 2 factories about Consumer Packing Center for Edible Nuts in Long Thanh, Dong Nai.
Working time: Monday to Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm, shuttle bus from Ho Chi Minh to Long Thanh, Dong Nai.
Team: 10-15 people.
Daily operation & activities:
- Lead and ensure the Month end closing and reporting processes complete on time.
- Prepare, review and analyze all the movement in the financial statements (P&L, B/S, C/F) and schedules.
- Checking payment (bank payment voucher and petty cash voucher) and receipt (bank receipt and cash receipt), reconcile the balance of bank statement.
- Handle the inventory and fixed assets count at the year end
- Responsible for both statutory and group reporting pack (monthly, quarterly, yearly…). Ensure the reports are submitted with high accuracy, compliance with both VAS and IFRS and on timely manner
- Analyze and report expenses/accounts and provide insights for improvement.
- Contact and work with Tax office, Custom department for their audit.
- Responsible for customs report, import-export documentation, working directly with customs officers in customs audit.
- Transfer pricing documentation, review purchase contracts and purchase invoices, sale invoices and sales contract.
- Corporate with tax team/ legal team/ shipment team in the matter related to taxes, contracts, customs and related report: Social Insurance, Labor and statistics reports.
- To support and advise Accounting department in solving Accounting and SAP issues as well as tax and legal problems.
- Ensuring smooth day-to-day operations of the finance and accounting function.
Internal & external audit:
- Liaise with Internal auditors to manage the audit activities and their matters on timely manner.
- Lead and manage External audit (Big 4) for Interim and Annual Audit to issue the VAS report on time.
Team management and development:
- Coach and develop team members in both technical and soft skills.
- Build a capable, high performing and motivated team
Perform other duties upon the request of FM/FC.
Education/Academic: Degree in Accounting or Recognized Professional Accounting qualification. ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification.
Language/Computer Proficiency: English proficiency, SAP experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years-working experience as Chief Accountant. FMCG domain experience is preferred.
- Tracking actual expenses, capex spending compared to budget.
- Control compliance tax declaration obligations arising, working with tax authorities and state agencies.
- Inventory control: raw materials, finished products, packaging and spareparts.
Behavioral Competencies: Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude.