As a Controller at Company you contribute to the overall financial strategic planning and execution of financial systems including forecasting, accounting, reporting and compliance requirements that support the overall business strategy. You report directly to our CFO and are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial related activities.
This is how you approach your day. You:
- Lead all aspects of domestic and international accounting operations.
- Overseeing the monthly close process to issue timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Actively drive efficiency through automation and streamlining accounting processes.
- Identify areas of risk and implement mitigation strategies, including but not limited to team structure, workflow, cross–functional collaboration and system and process changes.
- Cross functional collaboration in building scalable processes to support growth.
- Interact with and provide guidance to management team members regarding financial matters.
- Lead and maintain the relationship with domestic and international accounting firms.
- Ensure tax compliance, including our international transfer pricing strategy.
- Participate in key strategic initiatives and assist with other ad hoc projects.
- Support FP&A function and annual planning process by providing financial data, KPIs and analysis of revenue and spending.
- 10+ of overall experience, including 4+ years of managerial experience preferably in a manufacturing environment (international or remote management experience is a plus).
- Strong technical accounting background with a CPA license.
- Excellent management skills with ability to lead and develop others.
- Problem solving and decision–making capacity in a high growth environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders in multiple countries.
- Results oriented and passionate about operational excellence.
- Strong technical accounting background with a thorough knowledge of US GAAP.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, presentation skills, facilitation skills and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt practices, processes and techniques to changing priorities and issues and drive proactive, effective change leadership.
- Efficient time management, planning, and organizational skills including demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects/tasks.