Financial ERP Systems Accountant
- Financial ERP Systems Accountant
- Successful Perth based manufacture business
- Involvement in key decisions and improvements to the financial ERP systems
Enjoy a career not just a job. Our client is highly respected industry leader, currently undertaking a major project to realign an integrated ERP and CRM solution to the future business purpose, and your inquisitive nature and outstanding organisational skills are needed to complete project team. You'll enjoy a team-focused work environment where your technical knowledge and eye for a solution will be rewarded with a brilliant opportunity to fast-track your career while enjoying a healthy work-life balance. If you relish the chance to work on complex projects and develop a comprehensive understanding of a growth industry, this is the opening you've been looking for.
As the ERP Financial Systems Accountant your experience will shine through, making improvements to our client's business process with a rapid assessment of the functional areas of the company and the industry it is part of. Your brilliant people skills will be essential as you liaise with, and support, a diverse range of users develop a thorough understanding of the financial system and software.
Your Skills and Experience
- Qualified CPA or CA
- Degree in a relevant area or equivalent experience.
- Professional experience with financial systems implementation, integration, and support.
- Strong Power Bi & dashboard creation experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - a real desire to understand the 'why' behind every problem.
- A creative mind to deliver fresh solutions.
- Ability to express ideas clearly, concisely, logically, and persuasively both verbally and in writing.
- Recent experience working with the pronto system
You're a leader who easily adapts - you thrive in a fast-paced, enriching environment and you're looking for a career not just a job. Your wealth of experience leading or managing projects leaves you well-placed to make recommendations for new or changed functionality, and you have the outstanding written and verbal communication skills to facilitate knowledge transfer to end-users.
What's on Offer?
- A valuable opening to make your mark with a successful company.
- The chance to inject your knowledge and enthusiasm into a high caliber team of IT and finance professionals.
- A rare opportunity to get stuck into project work, and have a real impact on the chosen system.
- A clear career path. You will not be stuck in a rut with this organisation, and your ability to grow and further develop your financial ERP system professional skill set is unlimited.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.