Well established IT Software business on the outskirts of Milton Keynes are looking for a progressive Assistant Accountant to join their team.
We are excited to be partnering with a well established IT Software business based in central Milton Keynes. Diversification of their product offering and growth of their cloud solutions services has created a number of needs across the business.
Assistant Accountant Responsibilities:
- Cash allocation of receipts and payments against sales and purchase ledgers
- Processing and controlling of fixed asset accounting and the month end reconciliations of these accounts
- Organising and ensuring robust fixed asset audit processes within the business
- Monitoring and controlling month end accruals and prepayments and ensuring complete reconciliation processes are in place
- Preparation of Intrastat on a monthly basis
- Review and post intercompany recharges
- Assisting preparation of Financial Statements
- Providing cover for purchase ledger
- Providing cover for preparation VAT return
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Assistant Accountant Requirements:
- Ideally pursuing their ACCA or CIMA, AAT will also be considered
- Previous experience within a busy finance department with a proven background
- Strong user of Excel, capable of V Look-ups and Pivot Tables
- Confident in working closely with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Competent using ERP systems such as SAP
Whats on offer?
- On site parking
- Work from home options (long term)
- Exciting role with wide exposure
- Longer term development opportunities