Leading Logistics company in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for a Management Accountant to join their team during an exciting time of growth!
We are partnering with a leading Logistics company in Milton Keynes. Recent market changes have presented an exciting time for growth across their wider business and the Management Accountant will play a pivotal role within this.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Production of monthly management accounts for your subsidiaries
- Ensure a consistent reporting\analytical approach is applied to all subsidiaries
- Accounting responsibility for key cost lines
- Drive for efficiency's across the business by spotting cost trends and best working practices
- Cashflow forecasts
- Produce, maintain and design management reports to reconcile management systems with financial systems.
- Identify and implement improvements to systems, processes and financial procedures to improve financial reporting across the business
- As required provide financial assistance in support of new activity/ projects across the business
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and rolling forecasts
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines
- Daily and weekly sales reporting
Management Accountant Requirements:
- Part qualified or qualified CIMA/ACCA Accountant
- Report writing skills including reports for non-financial audiences
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally including those with non-finance backgrounds
- Understanding of GDPR and the ability to maintain confidentiality and information security
- A flexible attitude
- Working knowledge of SAGE is desirable but not essential
Whats on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working policies
- Exciting time of growth with long term career prospects
- Study Support options