Local Accountancy firm in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for an experienced Payroller to join the team.
We are partnering with a local Accountancy Firm in Milton Keynes. The process of bring their payroll function in house has created an exciting opportunity for future growth potential inline with new business acquisition.
Senior Payroll Lead Responsibilities:
- Lead on all aspects of payroll (start to finish) ensuring payroll is processes accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensuring payroll queries are handled and resolved efficiently
- Investigate, reconcile and correct payroll data issues, discrepancies and errors
- Responsible for the line management of two junior payroll team members
- Work as the system administrator for the maintenance and improvement of the payroll system
- Support the Accounting team by saving the final payroll files into the respective shared drive following finalisation of payroll each month
- Import Pensions contributions for UK
Senior Payroll Lead Requirements:
- At least 4 years in Payroll
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Experince running a payroll function
- Experience in International Payroll processes a bonus
- Comfortable working with local vendors
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- State of the art offices!
- Flexible working policy