Financial Reporting Analyst
This market leading Manufacturing and Production business are looking for a highly ambitious and driven individual to join their FP&A team, supporting and advising the growth and strategy plans of the business. The Financial Reporting Analyst will provide detailed analysis and reports to internal stakeholders alongside driving the budget and forecasting processes for the business. A highly rewarding role with excellent growth development opportunities.
This Peterborough based Manufacturing and Production business are synonymous with career development and growth and are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst who embodies this ethos. Working within the highly experienced and driven Peterborough based team the environment will be extremely rewarding for the successful individual.
The Financial Reporting Analyst will be responsible for:
- The consolidation of actuals, budgets and forecasts across the UK and wider European businesses of the Group
- The continued development of the business systems and processes, driving efficiency's being the central focus
- Planning and preparation of business budgets, presenting plans to senior internal stakeholders to help driven key strategy decisions
- Financial reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Monthly management accounts production and corresponding commentary
- Consolidation of the monthly cash flow forecasts
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders, providing details financial support through weekly forecasts and meetings
- Stock and cost analysis for the business
The successful candidate for the Financial Reporting Analyst will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and in-depth knowledge of multiple systems, SAP would be advantageous
- An ambitious and driven individual confident of supporting key business stakeholders and driving key business strategy
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing and Production or similar industry
- Able to demonstrate experience within consolidations and detailed analysis
The successful candidate for the Financial Reporting Analyst will be joining a market leading business working from their Peterborough office. A challenging but extremely rewarding environment awaits, alongside a highly competitive salary and benefits package for the successful individual.