The primary role of the Business Analyst is to support IG Commercial & New Business Development (IGB) with Reporting & support with E2E Time writing, MRD & month close support.
The position offers a great opportunity for gaining deep insight into the IGB business. This position is responsible for the end to end financial control and integrity of the supported organization and provides challenge and support to business decision-making.
The role requires a strong focus on driving performance improvements and delivering direct value to the business. The candidate must have the ability to manage change effectively, whilst ensuring business continuity. People who value teamwork and who understand the importance of managing stakeholders will thrive in this environment.
Time Writing support:
- Manage & follow up time writing compliance of global IGB staffs (across different region).
- Ensure no/minimum missing time writing at the end of month
- Ensure that actual time writing is in line with the planned Time writing percentages.
- Ensure monthly Management Information for Time Writing is distributed to the business including analysis
- Cost Centre, Project codes, etc creation for the global business of IGB.
- Closely work with the Month close team to make sure that right numbers are posted as accruals.
- Re-class entries being processed to correct books for IGB.
- Provide guidance and support to other teams (MRD, MC)
- Monitor and Control Project set up and maintenance process, including management of project KPI
- Safeguard consistency of data between various tools and systems
- Responsible for standardization and documentation of work
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.