Asset and Profit Protection Analyst
Asset and Profit Protection AnalystAs our Asset and Profit Protection Analyst you will provide an administrative and analytic support service to the Group Operations Retail via the Profit Protection team. This role has three primary objectives a) to detect and resolve possible fraud and theft against Primark, b) provide ongoing assessments of the current stock loss position for the business including external data and internal loss data and c) coordination and planning of the inventory count schedule for the retail estate.
Key Responsibilities:Loss Prevention
- Follow up investigation of exception based fraud reports and if necessary liaising with store teams and security consultants to resolve.
- Assisting in Internal and External Investigations as required.
- Utilising the Intelliq, Genetic Security Centre, and incident notification platforms to reduce loss to the business.
- Working with our vendors, procurement, finance departments to deliver an annual stock take schedule, including ensuring payments and made and budgets are managed.
- Prepare reports on stock loss trends for senior management identifying opportunities for data driven stock loss reduction.
- Undertake designated projects and assist other members of the team with ad-hoc project tasks as agreed with line manager.
- Liaise with the Group Retail Operations team to produce best practice solutions.
- Establish and maintain a network of Retail/Finance/Audit/BI contacts.
- Experience in Finance, Retail or related field desirable.
- Experience in retail compliance or loss prevention a bonus.
- Third Level Education or equivalent preferred
- Ability to use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative to meet and deliver results to often short and demanding deadlines
- Ability to manoeuvre through large structured datasets.
- Ability to work alongside stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Ability to work within team environment.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, ability to plan and prioritise work schedule and work within agreed timescales.
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal) - with the ability to work cross-functionally throughout the business.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives in parallel.
- Working with Others; Influences with passion and energy, exciting people in their vision
- Decision Making; Makes informed decisions with pace and confidence, in difficult and pressured situations
- Self-Direction and Agility; Promotes a culture of optimism, enthusiasm and mutual support
- Customer Experience; Understands, always considers and delivers for their customer. Demonstrates a high level of trust, collaboration, confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Innovation; Implements a plan for managing and responding to innovative ideas and business opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.