Project Deployment Manager
Reporting to the Network Head of RSS Project Management (RPM), in this position your accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
Successful Project Deployment:
- All milestones and deliverables according to the project charter are on time and within the expected quality
- The relevant workstream tasks are delivered in accordance with the deployment methodology
- Adhered to the standard RSS deployment methodology ensuring compliance with the approach, governance, cost and service level parameters
- Together with the Business Process Management and/or other teams the successful execution of process workshops and alignment sessions with the affiliates were conducted
- All go-no-go criteria were met and approved by the relevant customer
- Successful handover to RSS operations or other parties has been approved
You possess the following qualifications, experience and personal attributes:
- Appropriate University degree and 5+ years of project deployment related work experience
- Finance, Procurement and/or Supply Chain experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, with demonstrated proficiency in influencing, negotiating, and effective global collaboration. Ability to effectively communicate across various levels of a complex, matrix organisation.
- Service orientation mindset to shape a high quality and reliable project delivery service. Experience in a Shared Services environment is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully direct, coordinate, and strategically integrate multiple streams of information and activities at a program level
- Self-driven, adaptable and resilient, with a growth mindset
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.