Audit Senior / Associate II
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
What you can expect
- To assist in audit and assurance assignments for a wide range of larger clients including multi-national and listed clients, under direct supervision of auditors in-charge and/or managers.
- To be in-charge of small to medium sized clients directly reporting to managers.
- Seniors supervise and coach Associates
Who we are looking for
- University degree(s) holder
- 3 years* of audit experience in professional firm
- Good communication skills, analytical and team building skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a challenging environment
- Able to communicate effectively in English, Chinese and Putonghua
* Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Associate II(s).
What we offer
Choosing the right start is the first step to a promising career path. We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of a competitive salary package, you will be receiving a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 5-day working week, birthday leave, discretionary performance bonus and qualified pay. For your career progression, we will provide examination support including but not limited to study/exam leave and subsidy along the way.
How to apply
Please apply with detailed resume, expected salary and contact numbers in strict confidence at