2020 Graduate Associate - Accounting & Outsourcing Services
Mazars Accounting & Outsourcing Services team provides services to local and cross border clients as well as coordinate large assignments on a regional or global level. This is an entry level position and we are looking for a high caliber to join the team.
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
What you can expect
- Prepare general ledger, financial reports, year-end audit, support budget and forecast activities, and compile information for clients’ annual statutory audit and profits tax returns
- Provide payroll service, such as, setting up new payroll account, managing MPF Scheme, and understanding payroll database to generate reports
- Manage payment processing and fraud prevention functions. Ensure accurate bank information
- Meet project deadline and ensure high accuracy
- Analyse current work procedure and build an efficient practice
- Nurture client relationships with close communications and developing an understanding of their business/industry
- Handle special and ad hoc projects and support managers
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Management/Human Resources or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese). Proficiency in a foreign language would be a plus.
- Knowledge in MS Windows applications and online collaboration tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player with positive attitude
*Fresh graduates are welcome.
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity.
What we offer
We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of the base salary you will be receiving, we offer a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 5-day working week, discretionary performance bonus, qualified pay and birthday leave. We are also one of the authorized employers of HKICPA.
How to apply
Please apply with detailed resume, expected salary and contact numbers in strict confidence at https://mazars-talent.freshteam.com/jobs/yspI7RmJhYdj/2020-graduate-associate-accounting-and-outsourcing-services.