Senior Audit Manager, Group Operations & Payments
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) provide independent, objective and commercial risk focused assurance to the Board Audit Committee to assist the Group in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of its stakeholders. GA&A were recognised by Ernst & Young and PwC as the leading internal audit function among Australian peers in the financial services industry.
See yourself in our team
The Group Operations, Data, Third parties & Projects audit team provides coverage over a wide range of areas with audit accountability over the majority of the Group.
This role will focus primarily on the Group Operations and Payments business. A sound knowledge of all Operational and regulatory risks associated with these businesses is required.
The team adds value to the Group by:
- Advising senior stakeholders in Financial Services to identify areas of risk and make valuable recommendations on controls
- Providing comprehensive analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across CommBank products from delivering management reports to scaling our automated financial processes
- Overseeing the delivery of objective and insightful audit service to Financial Services
Do work that matters
- In line with CBA Internal Audit Methodology oversee effective and efficient planning and delivery of auditing Group Operations and Payments within the Bank through assisting the Executive Manager in building a dynamic, risk-based Audit Plan and to appropriately capture key and emerging risks
- Effectively support, supervise and deliver assigned scope areas of the audit from Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting, and through to audit closure including administration of key audit stage-gates in the audit electronic workflow system
- Solve problems by applying innovative thinking and actively participate in processes to capture and act on innovation ideas, which improve the way we work
- Draft issues and agree factual accuracy and ratings with the Team Leader and the stakeholders, as well support the Executive Manager in preparing simple, pragmatic and easy to read audit reporting, including audit reports and issue logs
- Create and develop independent and objective relationships within GA&A, the bank and externally to enable effective knowledge sharing and collaboration
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Strong experience in a Risk, Business or Internal Audit role with knowledge of product and operational functions supporting consumer, business banking, institutional lending or global markets businesses
- Deep knowledge of Operational and Regulatory risks and a strong understanding of end-to-end control environments associated with Operations or Payments functions
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and influence work cross-functionally with ownership and integrity
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and senior stakeholder engagement with the ability to present and influence
- Relevant internationally recognised auditing or professional accounting qualifications
If this sounds interesting, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 01/12/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.