Responsible Manager in Financial Services
Key Roles and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Set up the credit lending internal policy and observe our company’s lending process, from evaluating clients’ creditworthiness to approving or rejecting loan requests.
- Researching and evaluating clients’ creditworthiness
- Creating credit scoring models to predict risks
- Approving or rejecting loan requests, based on credibility, potential profit or losses
- Calculate and set interest rates, Negotiate loan terms with clients
- Monitor payments, Maintain records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements and loan renewals
- Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations
- Minimum 2 years lending or loan broking financial service experience in an ACL (Australia Credit License) holding company.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance along with experience processing loan applications. Previous banking experience is a plus.
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking required.
- Proven work experience as a Credit Manager, Credit Analyst or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Solid understanding of lending procedures
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets (e.g. in Excel)
- Good communication and negotiation skills. Mandarin speaker preferred.