HTC – A brief profile
Established in 1990, HTC Inc., a CMM Level 5 company with headquarters in Troy, Michigan, is a leading global Information Technology solution and BPO provider. HTC assists clients across multiple industry verticals, offering turnkey project lifecycle in, e–business, data warehousing, embedded systems, ECM, SCM, CRM, and ERP solutions. HTC Inc. offers ConnectIT, our Global Delivery Methodology that enables seamlessly delivery of outsourced IT services. HTC has global delivery centers across the globe.
About the Job
We are currently looking for Business Analyst. We will consider relocation for candidates with exceptional skills.
- Experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions and tracing requirements throughout the project.
- Experience working on Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Experience developing IT project documentation including use cases/user stories, application requirements, functional designs, and system designs.
- Experience using industry–standard methodologies like System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodology, and Syst Eng (SEM).
- Experience creating and documenting workflows.
- Experience contributing to Use case/User stories estimates.
- Experience with various application systems such as Asset Management, Financial, Licensing, and Permitting systems.
HTC's competitive package includes besides compensation Health, Dental, Vision, Disability Cover, both Short and Long term, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401k and Paid Vacation
Candidates should e–mail resume to or call at
Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line. Relevant degree or its foreign equivalent is required. EEO/M/F/V/H
/– provided by Dice