- 12 years' Experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions and tracing requirements throughout the project
- 12 years' Experience working on Agile and Waterfall projects.
- 12 years' Experience developing IT project documentation including use cases/user stories, application requirements, functional designs, and system designs.
- 12 years' Experience creating and documenting workflows.
- 8 years' experience using industry–standard methodologies like System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodology, and System Engineering Methodology (SEM).
- 8 years' experience contributing to Use case/User stories estimates.
- 8 years' experience with various application systems such as Asset Management, Financial, Licensing, and Permitting systems
Brief Job Description:
- Elicit and document functional requirements.
- Develop and document technical system requirements.
- Review and document business processes.
- Contribute to use case / user stories estimates.
- Develop use case / user stories documentation.
- Conduct walkthrough of use case and GUI documentation.
- Demonstrate skill of complex problem solving, negotiation, and deductive reasoning.
- Develop functional designs.
- Support system design and development.
– provided by Dice