This is a long term contract for a Business Analyst in Louisville, KY
NO Corp to Corp, H1B Visa and no Sponsorship provided– must have proper work authorization
Responsible for collecting, documenting, analyzing, verifying and communicating requirements for approved I/S projects to senior, consultant staff, manager, and project team members.
Bachelor's degree in related field or other equivalent degree or certification preferred.
Business Analyst certification recommended.
• Minimum 5 years experience required in a clinical or financial setting, preferably in the Health Care industry.
• Minimum 3 years experience in the following: project management, analysis, and Quality Assurance.
• Preferred knowledge in implementation and systems installation.
• Assists with research and reviews of the projects' scope in order to understand the business case for the project.
• Demonstrates a basic level of working knowledge with IS methodologies and processes (i.e. Project Life Cycle, System Development Life Cycle and IS Change Management process).
• Gathers detailed requirements and verifies with senior and/or consultant staff that requirements completely define the project.
• Documents and updates requirements.
• Creates basic models and user prototype interfaces to identify and validate business processes and solutions when appropriate.
• Communicates requirements with direction and guidance from senior, consultant staff, and/or manager.
• Supports business/functional requirement review, approval, and sign–off sessions.
• Obtains recommendations and results with estimated/actual costs and benefits from senior and/or consultant staff.
• Prepares and assists senior and consultant staff with delivery of effective presentations to upper management.
• Identifies solutions to the development and technical team based on approved business and functional requirements.
• Participates in technical requirements and design sessions.
• Assists with end–user testing responsibilities and tasks with direction from senior, consultant staff, manager, and/or project manager.
• Responsible for maintaining the group Utility Desk and other second level support functions as assigned by senior, consultant staff, and/or manager.
• Supports communication activities with end–user training for system implementation.
• Basic knowledge and experience with computer systems, applications, development, and testing methodologies as they relate to support responsibilities for assigned business areas.
• Has successfully participated in project teams with medium to large business initiatives.
• Working knowledge of industry standard methodologies and best practices (i.e. Project Life Cycle and System Development Life Cycle).
• Experienced in incorporating successful interviewing, facilitation, and documentation techniques within a project.
• Experienced with writing, executing and reviewing test cases
• Able to work with minimal direction and guidance from project lead, senior, consultant staff and manager.
Experience in Data Management, Contract Management Systems, and CRM experience– provided by Dice