Senior Business Analyst
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of business processes supported by software systems/products
- Documents business and system requirements and business processes.
- Develops software release documentation (release notes, user manuals, training guides);
- Analyzes and documents "as–is" and "to–be" scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions);
- Communicates effectively with the business customers and IT development to provide creative and valuable solutions
- Leads requirements reviews, design reviews, and change control activities.
- Defines and implements standards, methods and procedures for requirements gathering.
- Interact with QA to support in the development of test cases
- Works as part of Agile Development Team, effectively participates in agile development planning and agile ceremony meetings
- Mentor and coach junior Business Analysts
BS degree in A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering
- Demonstrated experience with increasingly complex system analysis projects –7–9 Years
- Experience developing user stories based on business and system requirements 2–3 Years
- Experience defining and elaborating user stories with validation and acceptance criteria 2–3 Years
- Experience with various requirements gathering techniques and methodologies 7–9 Years
- (UML/Use Cases, Activity diagrams, JAD sessions, BPMN, Mockups and wireframes)
- Experience with Scrum and/or other Agile Development frameworks 2–3 Years
Total 7–9 years' experience with complex system analysis projects ?? Experience with automated requirements engineering ?? RDBMS experience (MS SQL Server and/or Oracle) and– provided by Dice