Global Treasury- Manager- Capital Management - PPNR & RRP Modelling
About State Street
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $32.9 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.95 trillion in assets under management as of September 30, 2019, State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets worldwide, including the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. For more information, visit State Street’s website at www.statestreet.com.
The Capital Management group within Global Treasury is responsible for the following functional areas: Capital Policy, Capital Planning, Capital Structure, Rating Agency relationships, Stress Testing and end-to-end program management for the Federal Reserve’s annual Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR). Besides that the Capital Management team is responsible for coordinating and managing internal capital adequacy assessments (e.g. ICAAP) for various entities of State Street.
This position is within the Financial Modeling and Analytics Team in Capital Management and will be a key contributor to State Street's CCAR and Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) submissions.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Design, own and maintain complex excel-based financial models for State Street’s RRP and CCAR executions
- Coordinate and support production process including collection of data inputs across work streams and staging for inclusion in CCAR and RRP models
- Produce and analyze stress results, encompassing preparation of meeting materials and presentation to working groups & management committees
- Collaborate with CCAR IT infrastructure to automate data collection, modeling and reporting processes
- Support requests from Audit, Model Validation Group, and other oversight teams to drive effective risk management
- Initiate process improvements across existing CCAR and RRP framework
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses as requested by senior management, with the ability to translate detailed information into concise, actionable items
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business, finance, economics or accounting
- Experience in financial services with exposure to PPNR, RRP, capital management, and capital forecasting, finance, or risk management
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills with comfort building models and performing ad-hoc analyses
- High degree of attention to detail and focus on error-free execution
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex concepts through presentations to diverse groups across the organization
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.