Senior Consultant in Consulting
We are looking for professionals to join our interesting and challenging projects in public sector and other business spheres.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
- 2+ years work experience in professional services
- Project experience in any of the
- market analysis
- strategy development
- organisational re-design including set up of new organisational units
- business-processes modelling / re-engineering / automation
- capabilities building (e.g. HR policies development and implementation)
- Project Management Office setup
Knowledge and technical skills:
- Information collection and analysis
- Strong report writing skills
- Strong knowledge and working experience with PC
- MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Project proficiency
- Ukrainian / Russian - native/fluent, English - advanced/fluent (both oral and written)
- Business writing skills (both in Ukrainian / Russian and in English)
- Strong project Management skills, knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of the project cycle management guidelines and tools used in terms of international technical assistance programmes (e.g. Logical Framework Approach)
- High education (Ukrainian or equivalent) preferably in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Business Administration
- Strong interviewing skills
- Established communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to multitask
- Result oriented.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.