Senior Actuarial Professional
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Employment, competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city centre; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings; fruit days.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
- Travel opportunities where you get the chance to work at another PwC office elsewhere in the world.
The insurance industry is facing increasing challenges arising from the external environment, new regulations and new accounting standards. Insurance companies are looking to adjust their strategies, offer new competitive products and create a platform for future growth. We provide a wide range of services to our insurance clients across all dimensions of the value chain. The actuarial services are a key component of our value proposition to our insurance clients. Join today the actuarial team of over 1,600 global specialist and solve important problems for our clients and the society. We are now recruiting Actuarial Professional to join the team in our office in Kyiv.
As a member of our team you will:
- Further develop your technical skills in the core areas of actuarial practice.
- Be offered the opportunity to work on regional projects within Central and Eastern Europe and cooperate with PwC professionals from across the globe.
- Be part of the team driving the transformation of insurance industry in Ukraine.
- Work in a competitive and motivational environment.
- Be able to cooperate with PwC teams from all lines of services, such as audit, tax and other consulting teams.
- Develop a new set of skills and will be offered the opportunity to grow your career.
The key requirements:
- Existing qualification.
- Willingness to learn.
- University degree in Actuarial, Mathematics, Statistics Finance & Economics or other relevant discipline.
- Familiarity with actuarial processes, knowledge around valuation techniques and reserving.
- Solid IT user skills.
- At least intermediate level of English.
- High motivation and desire for personal development in technical and broader consulting skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.