Business Analyst (Consumer Banking - Cards/Payments), Group Operations and Technology
- Act as a SME in the respective domains with sufficient knowledge to interact, solicit requirements, and advise senior-level business users
- Work very closely with business users and project team members on solutioning/project initiation, implementation and post-implementation support
- Lead solutioning effort and help develop compelling and innovative solutions while complying with existing standards, guidelines, and processes
- Perform Business Analysis and lead the requirements gathering with business users. Propose alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes
- Verify that the user requirements are achievable and support business users during UAT and post-implementation phases.
- Collaborate with IT teams to resolve issues. Work with Solution Architects, Data Modelers, Systems Analysts, and Source system support teams to produce high quality deliverables
- Drive user requirements, document and obtain signed off.
- Develop functional specification and obtain signed off.
- Perform & Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Troubleshoot functional issues encountered during UAT where required.
- Relevant business analysis experience
- Strong business and technology knowledge on Consumer banking products and services such as Wealth, Unsecured Lending, Credit/Debit Cards, ATM and Payment systems, Internet and Mobile Banking.
- Experience in defining business analysis and, solution standards and processes.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required.
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in industry developments and trends in the relevant functional domain
- Experience in driving digital initiatives with business and Operations will be an advantage.