Finance Analyst (12 month FTC)
Our property and housing client are looking for a finance analyst (12 month FTC) to join the business imminently.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that are expanding and have grown throughout this financial year due to their fantastic services on offer to the community. This business are looking for someone who would be able to come in and support them and report into the financial controller. This is a brilliant opportunity to work alongside someone who's highly personable and supporting of all their staff.
Main duties of the finance analyst (12 month FTC) will include:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyse financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyse past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Acquire and update job facts to stay informed about innovations in the field
- Offer creative choices and references to reduce costs and increase financial performance
- Settle transactions by matching and rectifying data
The successful candidate must be someone that's immediately available and studying towards a qualification. You will also live within a commutable distance to Luton daily.
On offer for the candidate is a highly competitive salary as well as exposure to a nationwide organisation.