Professional 1 Business Analyst (51005644)
- Knowledge/experience in Vantage-One/wmA is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Annuities domain and Group Life Insurance is desirable.
- Experience on Requirement Gathering, GAP Analysis, Requirements Solutioning and Design
- Experience on writing business specifications (BRDs/DDDs)
- Ability to coordinate with Technical and Testing teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Experience in delivering demos/walkthrough to the client.
- Exposure to JIRA/Confluence/GitHub toolset or Certifications like LOMA 280/290/FLMI or ALMI will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of SDLC cycle and exposure to Agile/Scrum
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of business analysis experience
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language