Part-Qualified/Finalist Management Accountant
- Managing the transnational team, the successful candidate will be working closely with the Group FC and have extensive exposure to the P&L, cash flow, budgeting and balance sheet.
- Manage the AP and AR team and all month end processes.
- A rapidly growing organisation in an interesting sector with plans to continually grow in the near future.
- Having had one of the best financial years since their incorporation, this is an exciting chance to join an expanding company.
- Dealing with P&L, cash flow, balance sheet and reporting.
- Managing all aspects of the AP and AR functions, bank reconciliations, inter-company transactions and the entire month end process.
- Posting journals, accruals and prepayments.
- Ability to take ownership of budgets, forecasting and working with stakeholders.
- Continually thinking of ways to improve processes.
- Accurately reviewing data to ensure the highest accuracy.
- Must be an active Part-Qualified/Finalist studier of either ACCA/CIMA.
- Must have at least 2-3 years Management Accountant experience.
- Experience of managing a team of finance members.
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive and forward thinking individual.
- Competitive salary.
- Great office culture and team atmosphere.
- Great benefits.
- Opportunity to wok for a thriving organisation with plans to continually grow.