Assistant Accountant full-time and permanent working under a newly appointed Financial Controller for the South Wales site of this global Manufacturing firm.
The client are specialists in a niche market that has seen a rise in revenue over the last 3 years. They are continuing to grow and enter into new markets, this role will be covering a project for the company and looking at market analysis.
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Budgets & forecasting for new product lines
- Cost variance analysis
- Excel reporting using V-look ups and Pivot tables
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Oversee the Purchase ledger & Sales ledger
- Ah-hoc finance where needed
- Reporting at month end meetings
The successful candidate will ideally be someone from a manufacturing background that can present at board room level. Part-Qualified in your studies will support your application
Good salary with study support offered. Progression opportunities to become future finance manager / Finance director of the site.