Part Time Payroll Manager
Our client is looking for a Part Time Payroll Manager to join their Accountancy team in Godalming on a 12 Month Fixed Term Basis
Our client, a well known & growing organisation in Godalming is looking for a Part Time Payroll Manager to join their Accountancy team
Part Time Payroll Manager - Godalming
- To manage and run the monthly payroll, ensuring accuracy and timely processes are adhered to
- Ensure that correct controls and authorisations are in place for all changes
- Be accountable for all payroll processes, including overtime claims, business expenses, pension scheme, voluntary deductions to pay, operation of occupational sick pay scheme, calculating and paying statutory sick pay, calculating and paying occupation and statutory maternity pay, reconciling PAYE and National Insurance.
- Lead on statutory returns and processes relating to payroll.
- Lead on annual or one-off projects which involve changes to pay, including staff redeployments, secondments, annual holiday buy and sell scheme, removal and addition of pay allowances, communication and implementation of staff pay awards.
- Maintain a high level of compliance with best practice and current payroll legislation - advising the HR Manager and Head of Policy and Governance on any changes.
- Work closely with other HR Team Members to ensure that changes to pay are made accurately smoothly and in a timely manner
- To comply with pay audits
A successful candidate will have experience with the above & be available on short notice. In an ideal world you would have iTrent.
Salary £34,000 - £38,000 FTE
Hours 21-24 Per Week
12 Month Fixed Term Contract