Year End Accountant
An incredible multi-billion turnover global business
- Set up statutory accounts for 2020 for several corporate entities and identify additional disclosure requirements under FRS 101
- Assist with the year-end audit process running from November to February
- Assist with setting up a newly acquired Planning tool
- Uploading the 2021 budget
- Completion of Office of National Statistics surveys and also assist with any other annual surveys that may be required.
- Assist with the review of process notes where required.
- Assist with setting up new suppliers on system
- Assist with the month-end process (including reconciliations) where required.
A strong and experience year-end accountant comfortable working in a multi-billion turnover business
£45,000 - £50,000